I found this glorious zygocactus (Schlumbergera, Christmas cactus) in full bloom in a sunny bay window at my Mom-in-law’s residence this past weekend, and it got me thinking that I’ve never attempted to grow one before. It is definitely time to change that!
Do you grow zygocacti? Do you have any tips for me?
(P.S. In case you’re wondering, I did indeed alter the natural position of the bloom so that it doesn’t turn downward in this photo).
- Five Easy Flowers to Grow in Small Spaces (apartmentguide.com)
- How To Care For A Christmas Cactus (proflowers.com)
- How To Care For A Christmas Cactus (mademan.com)
- How to Get Flowers Last Longer (proflowers.com)
- A lesson from a Cactus (lookingupfromrockbottom.wordpress.com)
- Around my house (jltstudios.wordpress.com)