Yes, it’s a repeat from last year – but I thought everyone could use a good chuckle! What would you add to this list?
Yesterday, I reblogged a post of practical and useful gifts for gardeners – a “serious” list, if you will. Today’s list is slightly different.
Gifts for Gardeners (The Dare to Dream Version)
- Secateurs of Perpetual Sharpness.
- Deer that favour dining on the Weed du Jour instead of precious cultivated plants.
- Banana plants hardy to Canadian hardiness zone 2.
- 100 percent germination of (desirable) seeds.
- An “undo” button for early autumn or late spring frosts.
- An instant pumpkin ripener. (Bonus points if it works on tomatoes, as well.)
- A dimension to banish red lily beetles/slugs/aphids into.
- A trowel finder. (Seriously, can someone please invent this? GPS tracking technology or something?)
- An always-accurate plant ID app.
- One-size-fits-all-gardens instant pop-up hail protection devices.
Join in on the fun! What “dare to dream” gardening gifts would you love to give or receive?
(Banana plant photo courtesy Pexels Free Images)