I’m not going to do it.
I’m not going to mention the fact that it’s been snowing on and off since September.
I’m not going to consider the notion that it will be another FIVE months until we can even think about getting back into the garden.
I’m not going to whine about the lack of tropical vacation in my immediate future.
Nosiree, I’m just going to take my mug of hot cocoa and browse over photographs from the summer. And here are some I thought I would share with you – I took these in August. The landscapers at this apartment complex in a neighbouring community really did a super job of these drift plantings of (mostly) petunias, didn’t they? I thought it was fabulous.
make me jealous help me dream! Where did you travel to on your last vacation (tropical or otherwise)? What were the highlights of your stay? If you’re planning an upcoming vacation, where are you heading to?
- Sweet Vacation Destinations for Chocoholics (berries.com)
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes (mnn.com)
- Vegan Friendly Hot Cocoa (rundirty.wordpress.com)
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Hot Cocoa Kit: Day 10 (jensblossoms.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Healthy, Low-Cal Hot Cocoa (news.health.com)
- Homemade Hot Cocoa (todaysmama.com)